Touchstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FACTORY MUSIC AGENCY & PROMOTER TAKE ON TOUCHSTONE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rob Cott
Touchstone
Touchstone
Rob Cott

Male Number of posts : 579
Location : Next to large puddle in the fabled land of concrete cows and ye olde roundly-shaped abouts, Blightey
Registration date : 2008-07-31

FACTORY MUSIC AGENCY  & PROMOTER TAKE ON TOUCHSTONE! Empty
PostSubject: FACTORY MUSIC AGENCY & PROMOTER TAKE ON TOUCHSTONE!   FACTORY MUSIC AGENCY  & PROMOTER TAKE ON TOUCHSTONE! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Press Release 7th September 2010

TOUCHSTONE are absolutely delighted to announce that they are now on the roster of the well-known and highly-regarded Factory Music.

See this Factory Music website for details of the extensive services they provide.

In a statement, Touchstone founding member Rob Cottingham said:

"This is a superb 'next step' for the band. It is part of a planned strategy for this year which is to set up a management infrastructure to help take Touchstone to the next level; to gear us up in readiness for gigs and festivals and the release of our third album in 2011 - and of course to take us even further in the medium to long term. We will be looked after by Mik Gaffney, who I have known since 2006 when he was at distributor, Proper Music. Mik has always been one of the most professional guys I have dealt with. He has also been a big supporter of Touchstone, and has seen us grow from a fresh-faced four-track EP band in 2006 when we were testing the water, so to speak, to where we are now - double live US album; great reviews; High Voltage, wonderful fan-base etc. Having had a long conversation with Mik, I'm pleased to report that he is absolutely buzzing with ideas! Adam, Moo, Kim, Henry and I want to sincerely thank Sharon and Mik at Factory for their belief in us and their fantastic support - we are all very excited to see what opportunities Factory can bring to the Touchstone table!"

Factory Music's Mik Gaffney stated:

"I have watched Touchstone build and develop into one of the UK's finest new rock bands. They have a very 'can do' attitude, an outlook that landed them the opening slot at this year's prestigious High Voltage festival. I've long admired the band's hands on approach to their career and look forward to being part of the next phase."

End of Press Release
Back to top Go down
http://www.touchstonemusic.co.uk

FACTORY MUSIC AGENCY & PROMOTER TAKE ON TOUCHSTONE!
Page 1 of 1