Touchstone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BTOT, Rob's first solo album, now available for digital download

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rob Cott
Touchstone
Touchstone
Rob Cott

Male Number of posts : 579
Location : Next to large puddle in the fabled land of concrete cows and ye olde roundly-shaped abouts, Blightey
Registration date : 2008-07-31

BTOT, Rob's first solo album, now available for digital download  Empty
PostSubject: BTOT, Rob's first solo album, now available for digital download    BTOT, Rob's first solo album, now available for digital download  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:00 pm

Behind The Orchard Tree was recorded in seven days ten years ago on an analogue desk at Linford Manor Studios in Milton Keynes.
It was from this album that Touchstone was born, and indeed, the band name came from this album.
Whilst it was never my intention to release this digitally, having sold out of all the CDs last year, and after multiple requests, I felt it only fair to allow people the opportunity to get the music, if wanted, and of course with digital, you can check it out before you buy.
It is on most popular digital sites, as well as, of course, iTunes.

I hope you like it. Production values are not where I would like them to be, but I am still quietly proud of what was achieved in a matter of days, by a bunch of rank amateurs!
Back to top Go down
http://www.touchstonemusic.co.uk

BTOT, Rob's first solo album, now available for digital download
Page 1 of 1